Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Strangers

Who knew that so many strangers could and would pray for Kenzie. I know she is amazing..its just heart warming to see everyone. I know there is people who do not have facebook that pray also. Words, hugs, high fives...those will never be able to express how thankful I am for these prayers. Lately my heart feels these prayers, coming from me I feel like that means that these prayers are so powerful. If I can feel them then I know Kenzie feels them too! I can't wait to tell you guys an update. Hopefully I will get to see her this weekend once so I can post something new about her..until then here is some places to check out

First off Kayla's blog..check it out and don't forget to click on her ads everytime someone clicks on an ad it gives her a little money. Plus her writing is amazing!!! kaylas blog!!!

Then there is the PRAY FOR KENZIE fan page!! I update it more then the rest of the family so check it out!! PRAY FOR KENZIE ZARN!!

Last I am going to share the caring bridge website. Here is where my uncle randy and soni do updates also you can leave Kenz a message and more then likely they will read it to our girl!caring bridge!!

Again thank you soo much! The little messages you leave on the page make our hearts warm and help keep the hope! Thank you soo much!!!

1 comment: