Tuesday, October 11, 2011

3 MONTHS

It's the strangest thing to go three months without seeing someone talk or in this case do an hourly facebook status when this person is technically alive. Kenzie is just that "technically" alive. She breaths, has a heart beat, and all that good stuff. But she can't fight with her parents, she can't call her sister late at night and she can not giggle with her best friends. She gets feed on a schedule, she has to have someone wipe her ass, she does pt daily, her parents have to dress and undress her, she can't tell you how she's feeling, and this list could go on. Sometimes I wonder how people imagine Kenz. Because there will be postings like she gave a thumbs up. I wonder if they imagine her clinching her fist and raising her whole hand and her finger being fully extended? Fact is you have to make sure she doesn't make a fist and her finger slowly goes up. Regardless its the most beauitful thing to see. Three months ago she was sleeping beauty. Three months ago I remember praying she'd wake up and life would be some what normal. Was I wrong..sadly. The journey is far from over and hope isn't gone. But there are days when all you can do is cry and yell at God. Why, how!? I don't know how to wrap my brain around it so I stop asking. I see assholes everyday and they get functioning braisn. Then I see all these other people with miracles and here I am jealous. I am an awful person. I just want her miracle too. People say she is lucky to be alive. Answer me this is she really living though?

Its a questins that is hard to answer or even comprehend. I am  not sure I can answer this question. Its sad..its devastating. Today marks three months since the accident three months since the world lost someone amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment