Monday, October 3, 2011

Hard Times Bring Some Close and Push Some Apart

***this was off my phone I apologize now***

To be very honest for a second or two I am at a breaking point lately with a lot of things in my life. Maybe its exhaustion catching up or just putting up with so much for awhile now and just can't hold back anymore.

Let me start out by saying I love my family and friends very much. I am a little disappointed in some people. First off they are doing a doing  fundraiser in Lewistown for Kenz and now this is not far from where my friends live. Sadly enough I believe only two people will be showing up. I know some people have to work, I get it. But just thought I'd have more support. This goes for family too. I believe there is family going. But some family hasn't even seen Kenzie. It blows my mind. Some live out of state I get that too. Just makes me sad because there are people that I looked up to that have disappointed me. That's part of what breaks my heart. I'd support these people and visit them. Oh well life goes on..

I'd just like to also say that I don't expect everyone to visit as much as I do. I am crazy and obsessive. I get people have lives I just figured some people would maybe just come to support me or just the family in general. I know my whole family loves and thinks of Kenzie. And some wish they could be there more.

And there is family that has been there. Don't get me wrong.

Maybe it scares me...what if that was me?


No comments:

Post a Comment