Tuesday, September 20, 2011

just a few thoughts

Today I thought I'd write something not angry or sad...

So far that is the only line I can come up with

I actually had a lot written down and well its gone.


Lately my struggle with myself is learning to get into a routine again. For awhile I was traveling once a week putting close to 1000 miles in two days once in awhile I would do that in less the 24 hours. I did take some time off to go see Kenzie a few times when my cousin John and Cat went. Going for your first time to see her can be shocking and most certainly heartbreaking.

I want to make it clear that I don't ever feel like I have to be there..like someone is making me. Its a want to be there. My biggest fear is forgetting..people forgetting her. and forgetting her sister. I don't want them to feel like I have ever forgotten them. I don't ever see them feeling that way but its still a fear.

Growing up people have always said me and Kenzie look a like. I see it some days but Kenzie is tall, skinny and goregous. So naturally I take it as a compliment. I think its the brown hair and eyes. I have a few freckles but not as many as Kenz. I'll have to dig up baby photos one day..but for now you can be judge on these photos..enjoy

(I tried to remember all I wrote..of course there was a lot more)











Kenzie Katie


















































































































1 comment: