Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Fricken Christmas

I just wanted to wish all of you out there a Merry Christmas. I hope you all did not stress out to much and are enjoying your loved ones!

I have already posted a blog about the people I love. Its Christmas and I don't want to post anything to make anyone depressed.

I enjoyed my days off with the people that I love the most. I got to see my new baby cousin. along with his mom, dad, and big brother. and I also got to see my grandparents and some friends that I love.




Then it was off to see Uncle Randy, Aunt Soni, Kayla and the bum Kenzie. I have video of some dancing going on but I have strict instructions not to post. so to assure that I don't get beat I will have not post at this time. Now I have good blackmail. :) There was lots of laughs and that I am thankful.

Now I am home with my parents. I will get to see my sister and her lovely family.

So I hope you all have a great day whether you celebrate Christmas or not.

Hug and tell people you love, care about them and appreciate them. Remember it only takes a split second to lose the people you love and care about the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment