Friday, December 2, 2011

It Takes Both Rain And Sunshine To Make A Rainbow

Today is a rough day. Got little to no sleep. These days happen about every other week. I am prepared for the emotional coaster ride I will be taking. I'll get easily irritated, can cry if you look at me the wrong way, very sensitive, and exhausted with life. Awesome, right? Thank God all of you love me or at least can tolerate this side of me.

Today I will be going to a memorial service for a guy named Walter (Chip) Ross. I knew Chip because he worked for the school in Roundup. I have a scar on my knee and every time I notice it, I think of him. When I was a small child I had hurt myself on the playground (thanks Roundup Central School for the black asphalt). I believe I was wearing a dress and tights (some things never change). Chip carried me to the office. This is the only thing I remember. I don't remember what happened afterwards  all I know is Chip was super nice. I remember I wanted my mom and he did his best to make me feel safe and less afraid. I remember in Kindergarten he would let me play on the playground even if it wasn't my day to be at school (my sister lived a house away from school). Chip was always nice. In junior high and high school Chip was always unlocking the school for me when I would leave homework there or needed to use a computer. The Roundup community has lost a great soul this week. R.I.P. Chip you will be great missed by many!

As we celebrate ones life, I am excited that a new life will be born. My cousin Tanya is in the hospital right  now getting ready to have baby boy! Super excited can't wait to meet my new cousin!!!

Life has a crazy way of teaching us things. Do me a favor this month forget about going crazy with gifts. Take time to enjoy the people you love and care about. Tell them in words how much you love them and how happy you they are in your life. You can never tell someone you love them enough. On that note I appreciate all of you. You reading this blog and Kaylas, that means that for a few moments you're thinking of Kenzie. With each Prayer and thought for her brain it helps her healing process. She is destined for amazing things because the help of  you amazing people. Your kind words lift me up, make me cry and fill my broken heart. I am forever grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment