Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Stressed

I am super stressed that I will fail at this fundraiser this summer. I need bands in a BIG WAY! I have got a venue. and I got it at a discounted rate. Zoo Montana is the venue that I choose to go with I am super excited about that. Now just making everything else come together gives me an anxiety attack. I have a problem with procrastination and asking people for things..expecially people I don't know.

These are thing that I need to get very FAST! 

I don't get out much so I don't know a whole lot about what bands there are in Montana.

Also I am going to be needing help with a few things with this fundraiser. I want to sell bracelets and possibly t-shirts at this event I will need people to do this for me and to take control because I will not have time to do that. I will be busy making sure everything else goes good.

I will also need someone to help me get together donations from businesses to raffle off or like door prizes.

I will need to have people that will help clean up the event afterwards.

On my list of things to do RIGHT NOW is find a place to get posters and tickets donated. 

If anyone would like to help, donate, has ideas or what have you.. PLEASE CONTACT ME

e-mail me at ktzarn@gmail.com (it goes straight to phone so its like texting)




4 comments:

  1. What is the date/time reserved? Slot times for bands? How many acts are you looking for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. july 14th probably start around 4 and we can go until midnight. I been trying to figure out slot times for bands as soon as I get more bands I can figure that out. i am looking for all types of music and as many that are willing to donate their time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, I am asking around and trying to find bands that could be interested. I do not know very many, but you might want to try and look up last summers alive after 5 events for Billings or After dark bands and call them. Im sure some would be interested even if just to get their names out there. The railyard typically has good bands to, so you could call them and find out what their process is for getting bands and some contact information.

    ReplyDelete