Monday, September 17, 2012

One Accident...

I started this blog over a year ago. I remember when I was struggling to come up with a title for the blog...

One accident can change everything..

Melissa MacKenzie Zarn did truly change my life drastictically. I am not sure there is one part of my life that did change in some sort of way from this accident. To think I wasn't even in the vehicle, I had no physical damage to me, I do not have any nightmares about the rolling of the car, and I can't even tell you what road they were on for sure.

All I know is that my life has changed in good and bad ways.

Kenzie may never know how her accident some how improved my life. I was going down a path of not caring about anything and making bad choices. No I wasn't doing drugs or anything crazy.

I go through life realizing that things could really be worse. When I think its gotten to be so bad I think how selfish of me to think that. There are so many more people out there that are worst off then I ever will be. I have learned to really care and grow a passion for something.

People say "everything happens for a reason" I am not sure if I believe that yet or not. But I do know, that everything you do will some how effect the rest of your life whether it be small or big.

I knew I loved Kenzie since she was a small child. I never realized that she would have such an impact on my life.

Sometimes I feel guilty for the life I live while she is where she is.

My biggest wish from the accident that is other people learn from this..

No comments:

Post a Comment