Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Shake It For Kenzie..the to-do list and how you can help!

The Adult Prom is over (yes I have a blog I am just waiting for more pictures so I can add them) and now its time to move on to the next event. Yes I gave my day to relaxe. :) The Shake It For Kenzie event is going to be a HUGE event. You do not want to miss out on this fun summer event. It's going to be super cheap for the fun enertainment you will get! $10 to get in. Things we are working on right now. We are working on getting sponsorship for the event. We are looking on getting food for the event. We would really like to help out an orgnaization that is either close to Kenzie or a non profit organization (you know spread the wealth, right). We are looking for people that like to do face painting and sorts. We are trying to brainstorm other fun activities for kids and family. We already have a fun photo booth booked with the amazing Ashlie Tate. Search her on facebook to see her work. She really in amazing and has a huge heart! Bands/solo acts if you are interested or plan on performing I need to know by mid May I will be get posters and tickets ordered so we can sell at the end of May. So if you would like you name out there I need to know then otherwise well I don't know what to tell you! I am also looking for someone to help with inbetween the acts you know keep the crowd going. I'd love a comedian or something to get people laughing. If you have any ideas, advice, questions, or anything at all please contact me. best way to get ahold of me is e-mail. From there I can give you my phone number. Please share this blog with all your friends. the more people that see this the bigger we can make this and the more we can raise awareness and money for Kids with Traumatic Injuries!! e-mail is ktzarn@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment